How is P90X2 different from P90X®?
• Like P90X, P90X2 is a complete 90-day program, but with all-new, cutting edge workouts.
• It takes the principles and foundation of the P90X concept and cranks up the intensity with exercises that demand balance, agility, and athleticism.
• P90X2 is the next wave in applied science for body transformation.
What’s included in P90X2?
• 12 workouts on 13 DVDs or 4 Blu-ray discs
• Fitness Guide
• Nutrition Guide
• 90-Day Workout Calendar
How can I order P90X2?
• You can pre-order through me by clicking any of the P90X2 Banners!
If you order from me you get:
• Two FREE bonus workout DVDs. That’s two more extreme workouts with Tony you can use to get in tip-top shape for the holidays.
• FREE shipping and handling when you pre-order (up to a $40.00 value).
• An automatic sweepstakes entry to win exclusive P90X prizes. The earlier you place your order, the more chances you’ll have to win.
• A shot to be featured in a future P90X2 infomercial
When will P90X2 be available?
• December 2011, but there are no guarantees it will be available for you before 2012 unless you pre-order from a beachbody coach!
• A Spanish language version will be available in January 2012.
Q. What types of exercises are in the program?
A. Phase One focuses on your foundation. It includes X2 Core, which works the core using instability; X2 Balance & Power, which incorporates strength and explosive movements; and more.
Phase Two focuses on strength with workouts like Plyocide, combining explosive movements with mind and coordination drills; Chest, Back & Balance, the mega pump of P90X Chest & Back with the addition
of unstable platforms.
Phase Three focuses on performance. It includes P.A.P. Lower and P.A.P. Upper, two separate workouts using a cutting-edge training technique used by some of the fittest athletes on the planet. These are a series of repeated movements or “complexes” that will absolutely destroy you.
Q. What equipment do I need?
A. All you need to do P90X2 is a couple of dumbbells or resistance bands, a place to do pull-ups, and about an hour a day. A pro grade stability ball, two 8-lb. medicine balls, and a foam roller are strongly recommended, too.
Q. What if I want a less strenuous program?
A. If you decide you aren’t ready to tackle P90X2 yet but still want to get in great shape fast, we recommend starting with a less extreme program, such as 10-Minute Trainer® or Power 90®. Beachbody® offers a wide variety of incredible fitness programs for all levels and goals, so you’re sure to find the one that’s right for you.